Some questions to help you determine if you have a hearing loss...
1. Do others accuse you of turning the television too loud?
2. Do others accuse you of not paying attention?
3. Do you misunderstand 50 for 15 or 60 for 16?
4. Can you hear better with one ear than the other on the phone?
5. Have you stopped attending plays and lectures because of the strain exerted to hear what is being said?
6. Do you have trouble understanding someone speaking to you from another room?
7. Do you have difficulty understanding speech when there is background noise?
8. Do you miss the punchline of jokes?
9. Do you seem to hear the words but not understand them?
10. Do you have a history of ear infections, earaches or running ears?
This page was last updated on: February 25, 2012
1140 Business Center Drive, Suite 560 Houston, TX 77043 Phone: (713) 464 2614